Monday 2 March 2015

Destash -- part 2

Hello again!!

Thank you to everyone who has sent get well wishes to Jax.  He is now home but still not 100%.  He has been picking at some boiled chicken and plain rice and drinking water so at least he is (hopefully) on the mend.  A week of prescribed antibiotics should help too.  Fingers crossed he improves each day. #ilovemydog

I am continuing my destash!  Please let me know in the comments if there is something here that you would like to buy.  I will reply to you and give you my Paypal address for you to Friends & Family paypal me.  Happy shopping!

Here we go: 
Pearl Bracelets - LIGHT BLUE 
£2.90 plus 61p UK postage

Image result for pearl bracelet blue fabric

Pearl Bracelets ELECTRIC BLUE - Fat quarters - 2 available
£2.90 each plus 61p UK postage each
 Image result for pearl bracelet fabric

Pezzy Prints BLUE/AQUA - Half metre
£4.50 plus 80p UK postage

Pezzy Prints NAVY - Half metre
£4.50 plus 80p postage

Pearl Bracelets NAVY - Fat quarters - 2 available
£2.90 each plus 61p UK postage each

Pearl Bracelets Aqua-like BLUE - Fat quarter
£2.90 plus 61p UK postage 

Oops-A-Daisy by Keiki for Moda - 1 yard
£7.50 plus £1.06 UK postage


Thank you for looking!!  I am happy to post internationally too - just leave a comment WHERE in the world you are and I will get back to you with postage costs.



4 comments:

Pennie said...

I'll take the aqua pizza and aqua pearl bracelets please hunny. No need to post, bring them to the retreat. I'll paypal you the money :)

pennydog said...

Can I add a navy pearl bracelets FQ to my previous couple of pieces please?

Sarah said...

Could I take the navy prezzy print and the Oops-A-Daisy please. I'm in the UK

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

Plus, making profit with it is as easy as 1-2-3!

This is how it works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will promote
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products on it's own!

So, do you want to start making profits???

Check it out here