Thursday 6 March 2014

Put your Scraps to work

In February I decided to attack those scrap bins again and make something!  Once again, I sewed in assembly-line style and made a batch of finger (or thumb) pincushions.  Aren't they great?  I finished sewing them on the weekend.


The tutorial I used is here.  Try it - you will become as addicted as I am!   Even though I made 14 of these little things (I actually made 17 but have given several away in swaps), my scrap bins don't look any less full than they did before!  C'est la vie!


I "put my scraps to work" this month - did you!?

Linking to
 FairyFace Designs

8 comments:

Charlotte said...

I see my monkeys!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Wonderful way to use up scraps! They look great :)

mammafairy said...

I can vouch for how lovely these little pinnies are! Yay!

Mary Huey said...

Apparently you didn't realize that when you take the lid off the scrap bin and let air in, they breed so it never looks any emptier -- (-;

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

What a great way to put your scraps to use!

Patti said...

I had hoped I was your partner because I wanted that ring! Since you didn't send to me I guess the link to the tutorial is the next best thing! Thanks for sharing!

linda said...

love making these thanks to you great to put in for swaps gifts and so cute too !!

Pippa Parsons said...

I've just made one and they are fab, thanks for sharing the link :) hopefully now I won't need to have pins in my t shirt :) i'll make a few and leave them tossed around the house lol..