Thursday 27 March 2014

I confess! Fabriholics update.

Eeee - I have purchased FABRIC!

Ok - don't panic.  According to MY rules/allowances in my Fabriholics Fabric Fast, I can buy solids and fabric for specific projects.  So I'm 'technically' ok... sort of!  


Here is a little of what I have purchased (and for what):

  • Kona White - all used up already for my Cherry Charm Square quilt - flimsy done
  • Kona Snow - for my Hourglass quilt - already used and have ordered more as I ran out and needed more!
  • Low Volume prints for Low Volume Layer Cake swap - for my eventual plus sign quilt
  • Charm packs - for rag-edge quilt
  • FQ of colourful print with diamonds - for Sew Together bag
  • Lizzy House Mice with Bicycles just 'cuz I NEEDED it!!! And because it is green.  I love green!!
There you have it - my month 3 Fabriholics update for you.  No apologies. 

 FabAnon

16 comments:

Charlotte said...

hmmmmm... I'm not sure I approve ;-)

pennydog said...

I've cracked this month. I bought black Kona to finish a project and then I bought two FQs to stash for a specific quilt and also some scrap packs for my current project which was running out of fabric, then I bought 3m of bike path which I'm making into a dress and a further 2m of a print that a friend is picking up for me that will be a shirt. *shame*

JLVerde said...

You aren't alone. I bought a tiny bit, too. One purchase was legitimately for a project I have to complete in May.

The other purchase was more of an "I want this and will find a project for it" so I'm making that project my "personal sewing" challenge for April.

I don't blame you for grabbing up that mouse print. I love that line of fabric so much.

mammafairy said...

ah well, you are doing Ok. You cannot progress those projects without the right stuff to do it with, now can you?

Izzy said...

I have to say - I can't really blame you... That mouse print is sooo cute!

Gertie Pye said...

Ha ha Amy Caveats! I admire your restraint to have lasted until now as I broke my fabric moratorium before January was out and then broke it twice more within the month. Have been offline recently so not noticed the LV Layer Cake swap - am I too late to sign up?

DeborahGun said...

I think I might have to adopt your caveats!!

memmens said...

Haha you do make me laugh - make sure you enjoy it all, every last scrap!

knottygnome said...

looks like everybody's fallen off the wagon this month! great fabrics.

Tiffany said...

At least you are using up some of your purchases! That makes it more reconcilable doesn't it?

moira said...

Hmmm...."just 'cuz I NEEDED it!!! "....yellow card!

Hannlib said...

Hmm, you've justified it well, but it's tenuous ;-)
I panic stashed about 8m of kona snow at the end of december as you can always use white solid!

Kelly said...

I'm not entirely sure that you have a leg to stand on here Amy - I think you may need a 12 step program!! ;-)

Pennie said...

Why does the mouse fabric have green willies all over it????

Adrienne said...

you are not alone. But I always figure things can be worse!

Beth said...

At least what you are buying is being used!